Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Inspiration for the Week!!! Funny moment but very true, read between the lines!!

Someone asked me this morning what is on my mind all the time.

I chuckled a little bit because this person brings no value to the table, nor is he there to help me or any of the countless people that I help. I told him to check my blog later for his answer.

AND HERE IT IS:

lYRICS BY JAY-Z (BUT MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY)

Can't be scared when it goes down
Got a problem, tell me now
Only thing that's on my mind
Is who's gonna run this town tonight...

...We gonna run this town

Life's a game but it's not fair
I break the rules so I don't care
So I keep doin' my own thing
Walkin' tall against the rain
Victory's within the mile
Almost there, don't give up now
Only thing that's on my mind
Is who's gonna run this town tonight

I AM GOING TO RUN THIS TOWN!!

YOU ASKED AND THERE IS YOUR ANSWER.

For those on the team see you at the top!

1 comment: